To sign-up, fill-in the information below and press the button labeled “Express Interest” to the right of the social media icons.
Before volunteering, we ask that you come to the museum and explore the Chronology of AIDS and other exhibits. Once you’ve done that, consider how you would like to help.
Our greatest need is in these five areas:
- Front Desk Greeters – Greet visitors and assist with light data-entry and other tasks.
- Docent – Guide visitors through the chronology of AIDS exhibit. Training provided.
- Archive Coordinators – Help catalogue, archive and document information.
- Outreach Specialists – Distribute flyers in the community and procure group visits.
- Social Media Librarians – Create desktop HIV information database from social media content.
If the jobs listed do not interest you or you have a special talent you wish to share, contact us! We will find a way for you to make a meaningful contribution.
From all of us at the World AIDS Museum and Educational Center, thank you for your interest and support!